Orders & Returns
- You can track your order 72 hours after it is placed.
- Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
How to Return:
- Return by USPS, UPS, Or FedEx- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Items Not Eligible for Returns:
- Items without an original receipt or gift receipt.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift Cards
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For complete details, see our full Returns Policy.
- To change or cancel your order, contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Front Door deliveries cannot be canceled as they are processed immediately to ensure quick arrival. We cannot accept changes or cancellations on some items, view our Return Policy.
- When you checkout, you will be given the option on the shipping page to "Ship to multiple addresses."
- Prices are subject to change — including temporary reductions as well as permanent increases. The prices of items in your cart represent the current price for which you will be charged.
- Unfortunately, we do not offer returns on personalized products. Verify your monogram or personalization is correct before purchasing.
When selecting a style for your monogram, the order of initials varies according to the style. When the center letter is taller than the others, the order of the initials is traditionally first/last/middle. For example, say your name is Laura Marie Clark, the monogram would be LCM. For styles in which all letters are equal in size, the order of the initials should be first/middle/last. In this case, the monogram would be LMC. See our monogram guide for details.
Shipping and Delivery
Shipping Options and Charges
Our products are delivered in two ways, either:
- Front Door Parcel Delivery (e.g., UPS, USPS) to your delivery address
- We provide FREE Worldwide Shipping on all items.
- Sales tax on the merchandise total is charged for items shipped to the following states and US territories: AL*, AR*, AZ*, CA*, CO*, CT*, DC*, FL*, GA*, HI*, IA, ID, IL*, IN*, KS*, KY*, LA*, MA, MD*, ME*, MI*, MN*, MO*, MS*, NC*, ND*, NE*, NJ*, NM*, NV*, NY*, OH*, OK, PA*, RI*, SC*, SD*, TN*, TX*, UT, VA*, VT*, WA*, WI*, WV*, WY and Puerto Rico*. States and U.S. territories marked with an asterisk also collect taxes on shipping and processing charges. Except as otherwise noted, all sales are made by Deluxe Prep LLC, and the local sales tax of the delivery destination is also charged. All sales shipped to Texas locations are made by Deluxe Prep LLC, and the sales tax is based on the location where the order was received. Orders shipped to California locations are F.O.B. destination point which means title passes in California.
For further assistance, please email Customer Service department at contact@deluxeprep.
- We can only offer one customized gift message per shipping address.
If you wish to place an order but delay its shipment to a later date, please do so through our Customer Service Center. Email - email@example.com, and one of our sales associates will be happy to assist you.
Can I Ship To...?
- Yes, just make sure it is the correct address and P.O box number.
When entering an APO or FPO address, please follow this example:
Name: PO361 Jordan Marin
Address Line: Marine Division Sct 1
Address Line: USS Wisconsin BB–64
ZIP Code: 12345 (use actual zip code)
City: FPO (use "APO" if appropriate)
State: AA or AE
- Yes. We are pleased to provide an enhanced international shopping experience for customers in various foreign countries.
- Yes! Visit our stores or shop now at www.deluxeprep.com.
- Thank you for your interest. Please visit our Canadian website at www.deluxeprep.com for information.